Travelling gets more dangerous for Henry due to increased number of ambushes and enemies. You should really be careful. Without using potions you will probably die instantly.
Click to expand
- Increased chance for ambushes, chases, road side corpse and wanderers
- Increased number of enemies
- All enemy types can spawn on ambushes (bandits, cumans (incl. archers), drunkards, guards, lynch mobs, merchants, raubritters)
It’s recommended to use Vortex Mod Manger with hard link deployment for installation. All mods are optimized for this purpose.
- Save the file to your desktop or your preferred location for downloaded files.
- Start Vortex Mod Manger and choose MODS in the menu on the left.
- Click on the button install file.
- Choose the downloaded Zip file when prompted.
If Vortex Mod Manger is properly configured, you have completed the installation. No further steps required.
If you need help with the mod manager visit the Nexus Mods Discord.
Not compatible with mods that edit the following files:
My mods are not intended to be used in collections or mod packs. Therefore, I won’t support any related problems!
- All assets in this file belong to the mod author or the asset creator.
- Upload or sharing on other platforms is prohibited
- It is not allowed to modify any of the included files/assets or release bug fixes and compatibility patches.
- You must get permission from the mod author or/and asset creator before you are allowed to use any of the included files/assets
Keep in mind that illegal file sharing is not a service to the general public, but a deliberate disregard and violation of the rights of the content creator and therefore punishable under applicable law.
Click to expand
A Dangerous Life-1-0-6.zip (5.9 KB)
A Dangerous Life-1-0-5.zip (3.7 KB)
- Increased max spawn count
- Warhorse Studios for making a great game!
- To Hogal for Graphic Design and Support.
- To Senvenga for Graphic Design and coding instructions
- And of course to the ModsInExile Team