A Dangerous Life

header

Description

Travelling gets more dangerous for Henry due to increased number of ambushes and enemies. You should really be careful. Without using potions you will probably die instantly.

Features

• Increased chance for ambushes, chases, road side corpse and wanderers
  • Increased number of enemies
  • All enemy types can spawn on ambushes (bandits, cumans (incl. archers), drunkards, guards, lynch mobs, merchants, raubritters)

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

It’s recommended to use Vortex Mod Manger with hard link deployment for installation. All mods are optimized for this purpose.

• Save the file to your desktop or your preferred location for downloaded files.
  • Start Vortex Mod Manger and choose MODS in the menu on the left.
  • Click on the button install file.
  • Choose the downloaded Zip file when prompted.

If Vortex Mod Manger is properly configured, you have completed the installation. No further steps required.

If you need help with the mod manager visit the Nexus Mods Discord.

Compatibility

Not compatible with mods that edit the following files:

• Data\Libs\LuaXML\ambushNPCConfigurations.xml
  • Data\Libs\LuaXML\ambushPLRConfigurations.xml

Patched Tables

• Data\Libs\LuaXML\ambushNPCConfigurations.xml
  • Data\Libs\LuaXML\ambushPLRConfigurations.xml
  • Data\Libs\Tables\random_event.xml

PERMISSIONS

My mods are not intended to be used in collections or mod packs. Therefore, I won’t support any related problems!

• All assets in this file belong to the mod author or the asset creator.
  • Upload or sharing on other platforms is prohibited
  • It is not allowed to modify any of the included files/assets or release bug fixes and compatibility patches.
  • You must get permission from the mod author or/and asset creator before you are allowed to use any of the included files/assets

Keep in mind that illegal file sharing is not a service to the general public, but a deliberate disregard and violation of the rights of the content creator and therefore punishable under applicable law.

Inspired by

DOWNLOAD

A Dangerous Life-1-0-6.zip (5.9 KB)

Old Files

A Dangerous Life-1-0-5.zip (3.7 KB)

Changelog

• Increased max spawn count

Credits

Special Thanks

• To Hogal for Graphic Design and Support.
  • To Senvenga for Graphic Design and coding instructions
  • And of course to the ModsInExile Team

KCD Modding

hi because there is no bug window i wanted to ask if this has any bugs ? also i wanted to ask if this mod removes the cooldown between the events happening in game ?

So far neither errors have been reported nor have I noticed any myself. The cooldown was not completely removed but reduced. Everything else about the mod is in the description and at the features