BattleTech Extended 3025-3061 1.9.3.7

This is a great mod and I really enjoy it above and beyond that of BTA or RT, both of which are overly complicated and seem to just mash a bunch of stuff together with no concern for lore or playability as far as stories are concerned.

That being said, is there any plan to expand BEX to include more Clan-centric playing and the Clan homeworlds? Continue the timeline into the Civil War, Jihad, and Dark Age/Republic? Create a changing map similar to BTA or RT?

Where is the ATM ammo? Clan

Long time ago in an earlier version of the mod, I could salvage ATM ammo but not any more.
just a heads up

are there any quick edits i can make to a json somewhere to add back in ammo explosions and reduce engines to 3 crits?

DUDE! (I can say thatā€¦ I just had my 66th birthday on the day before Mothers Day) so, rockā€™n I have modded BEX to hell and gone and gotten everything to wo play nice with each other (just plugged DejaVu into it todayā€¦ the AI needed some love ā€¦ and some better mech builds ā€¦ after what I did to it yesterday in the Solaris 7 light mechs Competitionā€¦ It was uglyā€¦ no fight went more than 5 rounds. Utterly vicious! SO here what I have installed ā€¦ BattletechPerformanceFix
BetterAI
BetterHUD
BetterLOS
BetterRandomStart
BiggerDrops
BTAdditionalDificultyOptions
BTHospitalFix
BTSimpleMechAssembly
BTXStartDate
BTX_CAC_Compatibility
BT_Extended
BT_Extended_3050
BT_Extended_CE
BT_Extended_Clans
BT_Extended_EngineSize
BT_Extended_FPLore
BT_Extended_JJs
BT_Extended_Plus
BT_Extended_Quirks
BT_Extended_Quirks_Plus
BT_Extended_Timeline
CAB-3025
CAB-Clan Mech
CAB-CU
CAB-IS Mech
CAB-Maps
CAB-Misc
CAB-Tank
CBaQ-X
cFixes
CommanderPortraitLoader
CPLHelper
CustomActivatableEquipment
CustomAmmoCategories
CustomComponents
CustomLocalization
CustomLocalSettings
CustomPrewarm
CustomUnits
CustomVoices
DejaVu
DontShootTheDead
DropCostPerMech
ExtendedConversations
FellOffACargoShip
filename.txt
fps_TheBigDealBEXCE
fp_Arano Restoration
fp_betrayalAtHelmBEXCE
fp_birthOfALegendBEXCE
fp_falconsFuryBEXCE
fp_fightingGhostsBEXCE
fp_King Of the Urbies
fp_secondTryBEXCE
fp_TheRaid
fp_tukayyidBEXCE
FullXotlTables
Give_me_Death
Give_them_Kell
IRBTModUtils
IRTweaks
ISM3025
JK_Events
JK_Pilots
JK_SUCKos
LogoReplacement
LootMagnet
MechAffinity
MissionControl
ModTek
MonthlyTechandMoraleAdjustment
More3025Mechs
MoveFaster
My_Pilots
NavigationComputer
NewEmblems
OnePointArmorAdjustment
PanicSystem
PermanentEvasion
PilotHealthPopup
Pilot_Fatigue
Pilot_Quirks
RepairBays
Retrainer
SkipIntro
Solaris7BEX
SpecialEquipmentInStores
StabilePiloting
SurvivableArms
Timeline
Tomorrowā€™s Tech Today
VXI_FlashpointShift

took all week to get everything to load and play nice with each other and had to do quite a bit of tweaking and editting but I just wanted to give a big thank you for your work. BTW, ā€œmore3025Mechsā€ is SLDF Royals and some of my custom whack job versions of the Sandman. The mechs are from all over and a compilation several dozen folks work whic I had to go over to make it all work anyway. Iā€™m not posting anything publicly on my modded mod as are really donā€™t have time to spend documenting and asking permission on bent kneeā€™s to people my grand childrens age! (1st great grand kid due in about two months!) and I have my own views on how much actual legal rights modders have to a necessarily derivative work that they cannot legally sell anyway. The whole point of a copyrite is to keep folks from making money off what you createā€¦ but if you canā€™t make money off what you createā€¦ wellā€¦not to be an ass about it, but Iā€™m not only going to be one, Iā€™m am an OLD one. I only ego stroke folks that are chill about it. But I do try to be polite and civil about it.

Now let me get onto that ego strokingā€¦ ya know, the GOOD STUFF!

Your mod totally ROCKS! Very nice job man, very nice!

And if this all sound vagely familiar, it should! You know me from the Hyades Rim Discord (TL_Warlord_Roff)

((I am running modtek 4.0.0 as that version is absolutly needed for some of the sub modsā€¦ hopefully nothing will break because if it doesā€¦ Iā€™ll have to fix it. That what happens when you wander off map to the area maked ā€œHere be Dragonsā€))

Iā€™m a big fan of this mod and would first like to thank everyone for their great work.

Is it planned that a new version comes???

I ask this because there are many new versions of the part mods used.

For example:
++++++++
ModTek-v4.1.0 ( Injectors must not be run manually, that is now done by the ModTekPreloader automatically during the games startup.)

LootMagnet 8.0.0 (need new ModTek version 3.0+)
MissionControl-v1.5.2
IRBTModUtils-v2.0.0
DropCostPerMech-v4.1
IRTweaks-v2.2.8
BTSimpleMechAssembly-v1.2.2
PanicSystem-v4.2.0.4

Mostly fixed bugs, but also added new great featuresā€¦

best regards

which ModTek version do you suggest?

This contradicts the install inductions:

Download the Community Asset Bundle Installer and run it.

Your ā€œInstall Targetā€ will be your ā€¦BATTLETECH\Mods folder.
Your ā€œCheckout workspaceā€ should be located on the same harddrive.
Click ā€œUpdate CABā€

What ended up working for me is to either set the community asset installer to ā€œLegacy CABsā€ as installation mode, or manually download the two following two CABs and put them into the /mods folder:

1 Like