Guild Rewards

guild_rewards

STORY BEHIND

This mod was originally an update for Croaker999’s mod Miller Guild Items. With each update I got a bit further away from the idea of the original mod. At some point I realized that I had a completely different idea of how a stealth set should look like and what should be available to buy or rewareded from the millers by doing their quest line. The result is this mod

DESCRIPTION

This mod adds 15 new items to the game. They are the best in slot stealth items you can obtain (slightly better then generic items.). Most items have a unique buff. All fabric items are earned by completing the Thick and Thieves quests. If you have done the quest line already you can buy all items from the millers.

Item Stats

• Defense and durability increased by 10%
  • Noise, visibility and conspicuousness improved by 25%
  • Charisma and price increased by 50%

Item Buffs

• Guild Boots - will give you 10% runnging speed
  • Guild Chausses - will give you a 20% bonus to dodging
  • Guild Gloves - will increase your pick pocketing skill by +3
  • Guild Hood - You will be 10% less conspicuous. The quest will reward you with hood and scarf. The hood is ‘dynamic’, meaning that it will be up unless you equip a helmet.
  • Guild Jupon - will reduce your stamina consumption by 5% and increase your attack speed by 5%.
  • Guild Pants - 5% bonus to stealth and 5% bonus defense.
  • Guild Pauldrons - Increases your bow skill by +3
  • Guild Ring - This ring will make your reputation fall 50% slower from bad deeds.
  • Guild Shirt (with attached pouches) - Increases carry weight by +15 and 5% bonus defense.
  • Guild Tools - (equipped in the neck slot) - These will make all locks 20% easier. You will still need lock picks.

Although the mod was inspired by other mods, all included files and assets have been newly created by the mod author.

HOW TO OBTAIN

You can earn all fabric and leather items by completing the nine Thick as Thieves quests received from the three millers Peschek, Woyzeck and Simon. For each completed quest you will get an item or two in addition to the original few “Groschen”. Armor is only buyable. You can buy all items from the millers if you have at least unlocked trading with them.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

It’s recommended to use Vortex Mod Manger with hard link deployment for installation. All mods are optimized for this purpose.

• Save the file to your desktop or your preferred location for downloaded files.
  • Start Vortex Mod Manger and choose MODS in the menu on the left.
  • Click on the button install file.
  • Choose the downloaded Zip file when prompted.

If Vortex Mod Manger is properly configured, you have completed the installation. No further steps required.

If you need help with the mod manager visit the Nexus Mods Discord.

Compatibility

Unless otherwise noted, all my mods are compatible with each other as tables are patched but not overwritten.

If you use my mods in combination with older ones that completely overwrite tables, you should pay attention to the loading order. However, it is not recommended to do this!

Patched Tables

• Data\Libs\Tables\item\armor.xml
  • Data\Libs\Tables\item\armor_type.xml
  • Data\Libs\Tables\item\armor2clothing_attachment.xml
  • Data\Libs\Tables\item\clothing.xml
  • Data\Libs\Tables\item\clothing_preset.xml
  • Data\Libs\Tables\item\clothing_raycast.xml
  • Data\Libs\Tables\item\equippable_item.xml
  • Data\Libs\Tables\item\item.xml
  • Data\Libs\Tables\item\pickable_item.xml
  • Data\Libs\Tables\item\player_item
  • Data\Libs\Tables\quest\quest_reward_item.xml
  • Data\Libs\Tables\rpg\buff.xml
  • Data\Libs\Tables\rpg\skill2item_category.xml
  • Data\Libs\Tables\shop\shop_type2item.xml
  • Localization\English_xml\text_ui_items.xml
  • Localization\English_xml\text_ui_soul.xml
  • Localization\German_xml\text_ui_items.xml
  • Localization\German_xml\text_ui_soul.xml

PERMISSIONS

My mods are not intended to be used in collections or mod packs. Therefore, I won’t support any related problems!

• All assets in this file belong to the mod author or the asset creator.
  • Upload or sharing on other platforms is prohibited
  • It is not allowed to modify any of the included files/assets or release bug fixes and compatibility patches.
  • You must get permission from the mod author or/and asset creator before you are allowed to use any of the included files/assets

Keep in mind that illegal file sharing is not a service to the general public, but a deliberate disregard and violation of the rights of the content creator and therefore punishable under applicable law.

DOWNLOAD

Guild_Rewards-1-0-4.zip (1.6 MB)

Old Files

Guild_Rewards-1-0-3.zip (1.6 MB)

CHANGELOG

Version 1.0.4

• Corrected Guild Hood (down)

Version 1.0.3

• Corrected some typos in the english localization file

Version 1.0.2

• Corrected an mistake in armor__guild_rewards.xml (thanks for reporting)

Version 1.0.1

• Added a coif and padded chausses

Credits

Special Thanks

• To Hogal for Graphic Design and Support.
  • To Senvenga for Graphic Design and coding instructions
  • And of course to the ModsInExile Team

KCD Modding

The mod does not work in version 1.9.6 of the game. i tried doing quests, i tried to find with cheats but it doesn’t work

Please do not spread falsehoods. The mod works exactly as it should. It was extensively tested with game version 1.9.6