Horses without manes

Horses_without_Manes_Banner

STORY BEHIND

This mod was requested by a user. At first I thought that this change would not be easy to implement as I have no experience with textures or graphic design. While working on another mod, I discovered that maneless Horses had already been implemented into the game by the developers themselves. Since the solution was already there, I was able to easily create this mod

DESCRIPTION

This mod removes the mane of all player horses. The optional version sets in addition to the maneless option all player horses on equal stats and removes the subdivision by tiers

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

It’s recommended to use Vortex Mod Manger with hard link deployment for installation. All mods are optimized for this purpose.

• Save the file to your desktop or your preferred location for downloaded files.
  • Start Vortex Mod Manger and choose MODS in the menu on the left.
  • Click on the button install file.
  • Choose the downloaded Zip file when prompted.

If Vortex Mod Manger is properly configured, you have completed the installation. No further steps required.

If you need help with the mod manager visit the Nexus Mods Discord.

Compatibility

Unless otherwise noted, all my mods are compatible with each other as tables are patched but not overwritten.

If you use my mods in combination with older ones that completely overwrite tables, you should pay attention to the loading order. However, it is not recommended to do this!

Patched Tables

• Data\Libs\Tables\rpg\soul.xml
  • Localization\English_xml\text_ui_dialog.xml
  • Localization\German_xml\text_ui_dialog.xml

PERMISSIONS

My mods are not intended to be used in collections or mod packs. Therefore, I won’t support any related problems!

• All assets in this file belong to the mod author or the asset creator.
  • Upload or sharing on other platforms is prohibited
  • It is not allowed to modify any of the included files/assets or release bug fixes and compatibility patches.
  • You must get permission from the mod author or/and asset creator before you are allowed to use any of the included files/assets

Keep in mind that illegal file sharing is not a service to the general public, but a deliberate disregard and violation of the rights of the content creator and therefore punishable under applicable law.

DOWNLOAD

Horses_without_Manes-1-9-5-2.zip (4.5 KB)

Optional files

All horses have the same stats and the division into tiers has been removed

Horses_without_Manes_Equal-1-9-5-2.zip (5.8 KB)

Credits

Special Thanks

• To Hogal for Graphic Design and Support.
  • To Senvenga for Graphic Design and coding instructions
  • And of course to the ModsInExile Team

KCD Modding