Less Camera Shake

DESCRIPTION

This mod takes the idea of Motion sickness be gone and takes it a few steps further. All files are newly created and compatible with game version 1.9.6.

Features

currently included

• 1st Person Herb Picking
  • Less Shaking Horse Mount
  • Less Annoying Headbob
  • Reduced camera shake when brewing potions

Planned

• Less Camera Shake when sitting down
  • Less Camera Shake when opening doors

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

It’s recommended to use Vortex Mod Manger with hard link deployment for installation. All mods are optimized for this purpose.

• Save the file to your desktop or your preferred location for downloaded files.
  • Start Vortex Mod Manger and choose MODS in the menu on the left.
  • Click on the button install file.
  • Choose the downloaded Zip file when prompted.

If Vortex Mod Manger is properly configured, you have completed the installation. No further steps required.

If you need help with the mod manager visit the Nexus Mods Discord.

Compatibility

All my mods are compatible to each other because of using patched table files. But you shouldn’t use them in combination with outdated mods (table overwrite)!

PERMISSIONS

If the Vortex Mod Manager is properly configured, you have completed the installation. No further steps are required

My mods are not intended to be used in collections or mod packs. Therefore, I won’t support any related problems!

• All assets in the files belong to the author or the asset creator.
  • Upload or sharing on other platforms is prohibited
  • It is not allowed to modify any of the included files/assets or release bug fixes and compatibility patches.
  • You must get permission from the mod or asset creator before you are allowed to use any of the included assets

Illegal file sharing is not a service to the general public, but a deliberate disregard and violation of the rights of the content creator and therefore punishable under applicable law.

Download

Less_Camera_Shake-1-0-7.zip (200.4 KB)

Old Files

Less_Camera_Shake-1-0-6.zip (221.2 KB)

Credits

Special Thanks

• To Hogal for Graphic Design and Support.
  • To Senvenga for Graphic Design and Coding instructions

KCD Modding

1 Like