Main page: Nuka-Cola Expansion Ultimate – piber.me
This mod adds new kinds of Nuka-Colas and other related content to the game. This is an overhaul of the version I originally released on to NexusMods, and acts as a merger of Nuka-Cola Expansion, Ice Cold It All, and their optional patches.
- 5 new Nuka-Colas.
- 6 new Nuka-Mixes, unlocked with a perk.
- All Nuka-Colas, mixes, and Sunset Sarsaparillas can be made into new Ice Cold variants.
- 1 new Wild Wasteland encounter with a unique item.
- 1 new challenge which unlocks a perk when completed.
- All new items are distributed in technically lore friendly ways.
Increases action points by a small amount. It is only found in the Capital Wasteland. It can be found in Nuka-Cola vending machines and in kitchen containers that can sometimes have regular Nuka-Cola.
Increases action points and heals some radiation. It is only found in the Capital Wasteland. It can rarely be found in Nuka-Cola vending machines. This cola is very useful in the Capital Wasteland, where radiation is most prevalent.
Increases action points and applies a radiation resistance effect. It is only found in the Capital Wasteland. It can rarely be found in Nuka-Cola vending machines. This cola is very useful in the capital, where radiation is most prevalent.
Increases action points by a small amount and does not increase radiation. According to Fallout 4, this was Nuka-Cola’s attempt at a sarsaparilla drink to compete with Sunset Sarsaparilla. It is only found in the Mojave Wasteland, inside Nuka-Cola vending machines and in kitchen containers that can sometimes have regular Nuka-Cola.
An alcoholic variant of Nuka-Cola. Instead of increasing charisma and reducing intelligence, it increases endurance and reduces perception. It is found in both wastelands and wherever alcohol would be typically stored, like in cabinets or fridges. It cannot be found in any vending machines.
The Nuka-Chemist perk has been buffed. Fallout 3’s Quantum Chemist perk is removed and now part of Nuka-Chemist, and all of its recipes have been adjusted to include unique ingredients. Nuka-Mixes cannot be found in any containers, the only way to obtain these is to craft them. Some Nuka-Mixes include comedic visual effects and combine the effects of included nukas.
- Nuka-Cola Quartz and Victory can now rarely appear in Mojave vending machines.
- The perk Quantum Chemist has been removed and its effect is now part of Nuka-Chemist
- Nuka Chemist has been buffed and enables recipes for the new Nuka-Cola variants and Nuka-Mixes.
- Nuka-Colas are now marked as food items, which makes them affected by the survival skill.
To limit spoilers, info on this has been put in a separate page.
Wild Wasteland content in Nuka-Cola Expansion Ultimate
Only ONE of these files are required.
WARNING: This mod was made for Tale of Two Wastelands. Some features are untested and unavailable in other versions.
This file is for players who have a vanilla Fallout: New Vegas installation.
This file is for players who have an installation with all the DLCs.
This file is for players who have a Tale of Two Wastelands installation.
Install this like a typical Fallout: New Vegas mod.
This mod can be configured by editing Data/Config/NukaExpansionUlt.ini.
Default: 1 (enabled)
If enabled, removes "Ice Cold " prefix from all aid items in the game and instead applies an “, Ice Cold” suffix. Can assist with sorting.
Default: 0 (disabled)
If enabled, removes "Irradiated " prefix from all aid items in the game and instead applies an “, Irradiated” suffix. Can assist with sorting.
Disabled by default because it will change a lot more items than just Nuka-Colas.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Assets in this file are based off of assets from Tale of Two Wastelands.
- Do not reupload this mod to external sites without permission.
- Do not release standalone modified versions of this mod without permission.
- Patches which modify this mod but do not include it are OK.
- Do not include this mod in Modpacks, a compilation of many mods that can be installed with a singular download.
- Listing this mod in Modlists, a list of many mods that link to their original source, are OK.