Request for KCD mods

I love the mods you have for KCD. The only thing I want to say is … More mods from this creator, PLEASE!

I’m sorry, but I won’t release any more mods until the website is finished.

Hi!

I’m trying my own hands at Kingdome Come : Deliverance modding, but I have problems finding the right information. I essentially want to mod the cut Bandit’s reinforced jack back into the game, but without the arm slot requirement (https://kingdom-come…reinforced_jack/). Do you know which file and or which line in tables.pak I need to change? Neither armor, nor clothing.xml have the equipment slots referenced, even though they are defined in equipment_slot.xml. I am pretty much at a dead end. I also don’t know if that’s changeable property at all or if it’s hard coded into the model mesh.

Thanks in advance.

Reinforced and Plate Jack buyable at blacksmith in Samopesh and using only one slot. It’s not possible to remove the short sleeves because they are defined in the texture and model

1 Like

Incredible, thank you! That’s very kind of you.

May I ask, just to understand it and get better myself at modding, how did you do it? Another friendly modder recommended merging tables, but I just couldn’t wrap my head around it on how to apply it to this case.

Sleeves are no problem, I avoid clipping by sticking to vambraces.

Again, thank you very much.

I changed the armor archetype and added a new shop entry. Since I have dealt with KCD modding intensively, my experience comes in handy

Interesting. I reviewed my own attempts and also went through the armor archetype. I suppose one shouldn’t directly edit game files.

Another thing that I can’t get off my mind is an idea that I had while playing Band of Bastards. Looking at the characters: Kuno, Jakey, Bearman Brothers & so, I can’t help but notice how their models are fitted with numerous small attachments. belts, dagger, coin bag, a satchel. I know attachments are also in the tables, but I don’t know exactly if those are in there or if they are only on their models. If not ound to their model, it should be possibe to add them to let’s say the Lord of Leipa Cuirass, just by editing the tables, right?
Looking at the Sir Kuno Armor mod, I sadly can’t find any mention of attachments in the tables, so I guess I’m out of luck, what do you think?

Thank you for your time and help so far.

NPC armor in particular is a special topic in KCD. Most of the time they are divided into 3 parts: Head, Upper Torso, Lower Torso. The armor is not divided into individual items like the stuff for Henry. Possibly some attachments you see can be used, but certainly not all.

I understand. That changes things. Thank you.

I’ll try to fiddle around with those I find in the tables. I think I know which ones I’ll need. And if I’m lucky, it might even work.

Hi all, can I request a mod? I was wondering if anyone is able to edit the amount of food that you can cook at the same time. I know that you already can cook all game such as deer and boar, but not fruits, eggs or vegetables, which demands you to cook one by one. Reason is that I am roleplaying “Henry the egg eater” and it is quite a pain to cook one egg at a time. Also, it would be nice to be able to buy eggs in the market. Thanks a lot!

I don’t do mods on demand. Once you start doing it, everyone expects to get what one wants.

I know this may be asking a lot of you and, I understand, because of what you went through with Nexus if you didn’t want to but, would it be possible for you to make the rest of the mods you created for KCD avaiable here? To me, your efforts were the best of any I have seen offerred for this game.

1 Like

After the launch of the final Mods In Exile website, I will release some more mods.

Agreed, WileCoyote is the best of all recent modders for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. They are the reason I started playing it again (during their prime time of uploading mods to Nexus). Looking forward to your uploading of mods again @WileCoyote68 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t want to be a pest but, have you considered my request to add the remaining mods you made for Kingdom Come Deliverance to this website?

I am of the impression that the final version of the Mods-in-Exile website is now complete. Again, I ask, do you intend to upload the rest of your mods for KCD so that your admirers may enjoy the once again?

I will think about this when a final version of the site is ready for use. But that is not yet the case