Rogue Tech

so i downloaded the mod from here and it says i need 1.2.19 but i get 1.2.17 from here! What the hey man?

To my knowledge this should be the most current current launcher

Otherwise we have the discord the launcher also has a link to you could join and speak up in

Is there any alternative download links? I failed so many times and could not acess to the Discord due to GFW. Thank you.

the download here works. just tried it and got the current version

I’m just trying to install the collection of community assets, Update CAB in the cab launcher appears to be the install button. I have to assume that’s whats happening because the instruction button on the installer is not clear. Reading these comments, here is the first instruction I have read that says any errors should be reported via another platform. Maybe you could update the instructions on the cab installer or something to be more clear about the processes.

Just joined, really hoping to get in on the evolving map. It looks Awesome! Just saying also, been playing RT offline mode for a little bit. I love the Mod so much already.

Nexus just give a squirted auto response when you write to them about mod deletions and certain rights being taken away, they’re gonna lose their monopoly on communities this way, and in a well deserved manner.

I recommend anyone to cease premium until they see the wisdom and correct their silly mistakes.Only way to get people’s attention in this modern day world is if you sabotage their income.

Don’t be a control freak and think you can tell Authors what they can and can’t do with their own mods, i completely understand them refusing to update mods after that, i would have done the same.

1 Like

AFter downloading and upgrading it won’t launch. It comes to a black screen where I can hear the muusic playing but nothing to click on and no keyboard key causes any reaction.

discord for tech support, this rule has not changed in 4 years

I just found this website looking for mods for battletech

I hope this website allows mods that the “woke police” have been banning from nexus mods.

NO I don’t mean anything overtly racist, yes I mean being able to change the rainbow flags to american flags or removing pronouns from starfield

should anyone wish to mod their game HOW THEY WANT

Please let me know <3 Thanks

1 Like

The purpose of this site is for mod authors who disagreed with Nexus’ policy on authors managing their own content to have a place to host their mods. We have little intention of hosting materials such as pronoun removal or transphobic mods. While people may mod their games as they wish, we will not provide a place for such mods here.

5 Likes

Mate, you’re at the wrongest place with that kinda crap mentality since RT is made by an amalgation of diverse people of all cultures

So kindly bugger off into the pit you crawled out off

3 Likes

Sad thing this people still believe that not accepting a flag is rejecting the people… buit what a hell, do you know of any mod place that has not being plagued by the woke mob yet???