RogueTech has as goal to provide new challenges and a harsher simgame experience. You have to survive by all means, the enemy’s will do their best to kill you and no one gives a rats ass about some merc dying.
The timeline for this mod is at the start of 4th Succession and the War of 3039, when the the first technologies of the Helm Core appear around the sphere. The base install has units and tech up to 3061. Optional modules include units and equipment from the Civil War, Jihad, Dark Age and Republic eras as late as the year 3130.
THIS MOD IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE EASY, ENEMIES ARE DEADLIER AND THAT’S INTENTIONAL!
I mean, how fair would it be to just have the player have all these fancy toys?
- Big, RogueLike, Sandbox Experience
- Rebalanced Sim and Combat game, to give you a harsher world.
- Variety: Literally thousands of mechs and vehicles each spawning with the appropriate factions. Who you are fighting matters.
- With the great houses scrambling for superiority and unlocking the secrets of Helm, new weapons arrive on the battlefield, but nothing is cheap.
- Tonnage means nothing!, Everything is balanced around what your Lance costs, not what it weights
- MASSIVE CUSTOM CAMPAIGN DIFFICULTY OPTIONS
RogueLauncher.exe (42.9 MB)